Monday, October 20, 2008

When it Rains, It POURS!!!

I am not even sure where to begin, but needless to say, John and I are EXTREMELY blessed. In the past 2 weeks, we have been given an amazing house at an even more amazingly low price that we are moving into TOMORROW, I have accepted a job that is so unbelievably perfect for me that also allowed me the opportunity to go to Chicago for 4 days for training last week, we have received countless gifts and blessings from our family through this whole transition -including the tremendous gift of rent-free living - AND we have found a church that has totally embraced us and provided us with love, support, encouragement, and friendships that seem like we have had them for much longer than we actually have. I still don't know what God has planned for us in Florida, but I am confident that it is something incredible. Yes, I still miss Georgia and yes, I still want to go back someday, but I am blown away at the lengths God has gone to in order to show stupid, selfish, bratty me that He has a great plan for me, even when it is hard for me to see it.

2 comments:

SmilingSally said...

It sounds as if life is going well for you guys. GREAT! Hey, eat some of that Chicago pizza for me.

Heather Orr said...

I did!! I had Gino's while I was there and brought home 2 pies for my fam!! It is the best pizza ever!!!!