Sunday, November 25, 2007

Update

Hello Everyone! After nine days in bed and 2 trips to the ER (complete with IVs, ultrasounds, and lots of waiting) I am finally feeling better. The doctors say it was a virus and that the virus that is going around takes 2 to 3 weeks to get through your system. I've lost 8 pounds and am eating a very bland diet again.

Of course, I feel better today and John left a little while ago for his very first AirTran flight. He looked so handsome and I am so proud of him. Even though Atlanta has not been very good to me, I am very glad that it has been good to John!! He is a wonderful pilot and I can't wait to hear all about his first day!! Here's a picture of him before he left...



I have 4 days alone - that hasn't happened for a LONG time. We are getting our Christmas tree when John comes home, so I have that to look forward to! I am also going back to work tomorrow which is kind of exciting. The most exciting thing I am looking forward to is going to Disney! Since we couldn't go this week, we are going to try to go when my sister and her family go in December. My mom is coming, so it is going to be a blast! I am also trying to figure out when I am going home for Christmas, so I have plenty to keep me busy!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and that you will enjoy every day of the Christmas season!!!!

No comments: