Monday, August 31, 2009

John's Surprise 30th Birthday Party!

Since April, I have been planning a surprise 30th birthday party for my sweet hubby. With the help of our family and friends, we successfully shocked John with a Cuban-themed party with over 50 of his friends and family members this past Friday night!!

John is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I thank God for him every day! It was so awesome to make this night all about him and to celebrate all that God has done in his life over the past 30 years! I am so blessed that I get to spend the next 30+ years with him!!


Enjoying the lake view at my in-laws' AMAZING house!


The AWESOME Cuban cigar roller :)


Our friends waiting patiently for John to arrive!


Enjoying Cuban cigars :)


Blowing out the candles :)


All of the guys :)


What's a party without a little karaoke??


I LOVE my girls!!!!!!


And I love this man even more!!!!


Happy 30th Birthday, John! I love you so much!!!!

No comments: