- My sister, Michele, had her second baby on Wednesday - a boy!! His name is Jackson Charles Brewster and he is precious. Everyone in my family is hoping that this will make me want to have one sooner...not sure how I feel about that whole thing, but I know that John is jonesing to have one tomorrow!
- John was in Atlanta for 10 days - the longest we have ever been apart - and surprised me by coming home early - I love that man! He has officially started back at Airtran and is on his first real flight this weekend. He has an overnight layover in Miami tonight - I lived in Miami for 25 years, but have never driven to the airport - I am a sissy!! Hoping to have some company for the ride down there tonight to pick up my sweet husband so he can sleep in his own bed tonight!
- I stayed with my niece, Jordan, last night - she cracks me up!!! I hope our kids are as sweet and as smart as she is.
- I am going to a dinner at Sheridan House tonight - really excited about it, but sad that once again, I have to go solo.
- Did you know that if you register your Starbucks cards online your soy milk and syrups are on the house??? (I received over $100 worth for Christmas - do people know me or what???)
- John's chicken, Georgia, thinks she is a daredevil and somehow manages to get up in the tallest tree in our backyard every night. I shouldn't care - she's a chicken - but it annoys me.
- Speaking of annoyed, I was so annoyed last night and couldn't figure out why until I got to Char-Hut and inhaled a grilled chicken sandwich - oh yeah, I need to eat in order to stay happy - I forgot!
- I hope I get paid today - I am supposed to get paid every other Friday - that has only happened once.
- I have the greatest mother-in-law in the universe - seriously!
- I was really mad that Love 94 is no longer in existence, but the more I listen to it, the more I like it - they play a lot of Stevie B :)
- There was a plane crash in NYC yesterday - John said it was because of a bird strike - can you imagine??? Thankfully, no one was hurt - just plunged into the disgusting icy waters of the Hudson River - I guess it beats the alternative. It makes me think of Kramer swimming in the Hudson...
Friday, January 16, 2009
Ever have so much on your mind that you just need to make a list to get it all out????